A local non-profit organization in Atlanta is doing big things. With the help of an extensive volunteer network that includes community partners and mentors, Cool Girls’ Inc. endeavors to support girls in all aspects of development by breaking the cycles of poverty, enhancing self-esteem, and eliminating teen pregnancy. The following life skills programs develop girls into confident women through education and exposure to a broader world of opportunity:
• Cool Girls Club is a weekly after school program that provides academic support and life-skills development for girls in 2nd to 8th grades.
• Cool Fitness is a structured, early intervention fitness and nutrition program that fosters physical activity and health lifestyles.
• Cool Sisters is a one-to-one mentoring program that matches female community volunteers with a Cool Girl to act as a role model and provide friendship and personal support.
• Cool Connections are monthly off-site field trips designed to broaden girls’ horizons in arts, culture and athletics.
• A Beautiful Me! A year-end age-appropriate pregnancy prevention workshop that educates more than 200 Cool Girls, parents and volunteers about health and wellness and raises awareness about prevention of pregnancy, abuse, and exploitation.
• Cool Futures serves as our leadership program for high school girls.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to support this amazing organization; purchase your tickets to Power and Pinkstripes – Unveil the Power of Women today (only a few remain). A portion of the proceeds will benefit Cool Girls Inc.
See you soon and thank you for your support!!